During this half-day workshop, participants will learn to deliver effective and impactful presentationsto engage and impress any audience. This is an ideal personal development opportunity for Sales Professionals, People Managers, and anyone required to speak in a public or professional setting.
This is a practical, hands-on workshop where participants will develop and enhance their personal presentation skills.
- Discover and develop presentation skills to increase influence and persuasion
- Make content and ideas ‘pop’ and come to life
- Develop and implement an effective structure for any presentation
- Receive meaningful feedback on presentation delivery in a supportive environment
Who is it for?
- Sales Professionals
- People Managers
- Anyone required to present or speak in a public or professional forum
- Multiple opportunities to practice presentation skills and techniques
- Personalised constructive feedback
- Video reviews of personal presentations (Optional)
- Activity workbook
- Digital badge and certificate of completion
- Maximum of 10 participants per session
On completion of the Presentation Skills – Half Day Workshop (Sydney CBD), participants will be equipped to;
- Create and deliver engaging presentations
- Plan and structure professional presentations
- Deliver clear messages with meaning and impact
- Present with a level of conviction that gains buy-in
- Use feedback to modify or improve content and delivery