This 1-day workshop provides the ideal opportunity for emerging and existing leaders to develop and expand their leadership competencies, while enriching the way they engage with and empower others to achieve admirable results.
Learn how to assess your leadership strengths, while identifying areas for further development or refinement. Learn how to strengthen relationships and increase engagement within a team, while shaping a culture of high performance.
Learn the value of building desirable leadership competencies which equip you in addressing and overcoming challenges and business-related obstacles.
Whether you are an aspiring or established leader within your organisation, this workshop can assist you in stepping-up to the next level with renewed commitment and conviction.
Topics covered include:
- Models, Methods and Styles of Leadership
- Trust & Leadership Relationships
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Leadership Behaviours
- Effective Communication & Meaningful Messaging
- Decision Making
- Feedback and Reviewing Performance
- Motivation & Performance
Who is it for?
- Aspiring and Emerging Leaders
- Existing and Developing Leaders
- Department/Line Managers
- Team Leaders
- HR Personnel
- Full day of in-person, instructor-led coaching and facilitation
- Course workbook
- Digital badge and certificate of completion
- Maximum of 20 participants per session
- Refreshments and catered luncheon provided
- Access to TMSG Blogs and regular webinars
On completion of the Navigating Leadership – One Day Workshop (Brisbane CBD), participants will be equipped to;
- Implement effective leadership principles and practises
- Enhance trust & meaningful business relationships
- Apply emotional intelligence competencies within the workplace
- Communicate with more meaning and impact
- Establish an environment where feedback is absorbed and applied
- Implement strategies to enhance the motivation of self & others