Making the customer experience meaningful and memorable is a clear point of difference for individuals and organisations alike. In this engaging and informative program, participants will learn to appreciate and understand how the attitude and behaviours of team members directly impact the customer’s experience, and in turn affects the success of the business. Discover how engagement with customers establishes trust, while encouraging positive feedback that further endorses the brand of the company and its team members.
Who is it for?
- Frontline workers
- HR Leaders
- People Managers
- Sales Personnel
- Team Leaders
- LIVE Instructor-Led Virtual Training Sessions (5 x 60 minute sessions)
- Digital copy of the Customer Service Excellence (CSX) workbook and resources
- Limited group numbers
- Post Program debrief to discuss workplace implementation
- Digital Credentials (Badge and Certificate)
- Subscription to TMSG e-newsletter
- Access to TMSG webinars and blogs
On completion of the Customer Service Excellence (CSX), participants will be equipped to;
- Identify the characteristics of excellence in customer service.
- Develop and model strategies for addressing and resolving customer concerns.
- Enhance personal communications skills, while improving customer engagement
- Identify key ingredients for positive organizational culture in readiness to apply them into their workplace.
- Adopt practices to incorporate innovation and continuous improvement into the workplace.